WIN a seat in Mavics Yellow Car for stage 4 of Paris-Nice plus a tour of their HQ.
Paris-Nice, or Race to the Sun to refer to it by its alternative name is one of the most prestigious Pro-Tour stage races in world cycling. Set over 8 days of some of the most gruelling terrain France has to offer, it attracts many of the very best names in professional cycle racing; all of whom are eager to add this prestigious title to their palmares.
One lucky person is in with a chance to win a seat in the famous Mavic Yellow Car (neutral service vehicle). You will get up close and personal with the Pro Peloton for the entirety of Stage 4. And that’s not all… From the finish line you will then be whisked away to spend the night in the beautiful and historic Alpine town of Annecy. The following day (14th March) you will be given unique access to Mavics HQ and facilities in Annecy.
What is included
Following package for one person only:
- A flight from a UK airport to Vichy, France
- 1 night accommodation in Vichy
- Meals and Local Transportation (taxi &journey visits)
- 1 night accommodation in Annecy
- Return flight from Geneva to your UK airport of choice
*Not included – Travel to and from your chosen airport in the UK.
Stage 4 – 13th March
Vichy to Pelussin – Rolling Stage – 210.5kms
- Arrival at Lyon Saint Exupery airport
- Drive to Vichy in Mavic car
- Dinner with Mavic Service Course Team
- 1 night in Vichy
March 13th – Stage 4 of the race in the service vehicle!
- Departure to the village for the start of Stage 4 and spend the full day within the heart of the race.
- You will then be driven to Annecy
- 1 night in Annecy
- Mavic HQ and facilities visit in Annecy
- Fly back from Geneva
*Please note, you will be accompanied on the trip by a Ribble employee – option to be introduced beforehand.
How to win this fantastic prize
For the chance to win this once in a lifetime opportunity you have to simply;
- Post an image of your Ribble bike with Mavic components fitted to the Ribble Facebook Page and/or on Instagram and Twitter
- Make sure to use the hashtags: #builtwithmavic #mavic and tag us in the post @RibbleCycles (for Facebook and Twitter) / @ribble_cycles for Instagram
- We will pick the winner, which will be the photo with the most likes
Examples of entry:
Terms and Conditions
- The successful competition winner must be 18+ years of age
- You must be free to travel on the 12th of March and return on the 14th March
- Transport within the UK is not included – You must arrange your own transport to and from your UK airport of choice
- Competition open to UK residents only
- Winners announced by 5/3/2019