Date(s) - 29/02/2020 - 01/03/2020
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Come and see Ribble at SCROPS 2020
Come and see Ribble at SCROPS 2020 for the opportunity to see our bike range up close and take them out for a spin on the test track too! The Scottish Cycling, Running and Outdoor Pursuits (SCROPS for short) is one of the biggest outdoor events shows in the UK. There is plenty of entertainment laid on to keep your friends and family entertained throughout the 2 days. Ribble will be showcasing our range of award-winning bikes, allowing you get up close and personal with the bikes and talk to our friendly bike experts who will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Take a look here to see what there is to see and do whilst at the show.
10am to 5pm on Saturday 29th Feb & 10am to 5pm on Sunday the 1st March.
Scottish Event Campus, Exhibition Way
Glasgow, G3 8YW
By Rail – The SEC is just 2.5 miles from Glasgow Central Station and is served by its own station.
By Road – Less than 10 minutes off Junction 18/19 of the M8.
Demo Bike Track
Our market-leading range of e-bikes will be available to test ride on the demo track. Each bike will be fitted with flat pedals so there’s no need for cycling shoes but feel free to bring your own helmet.
- Endurance SL e – With builds staring at only 11kgs this stealth e-road bike is the lightest range of electric pedal-assisted bikes available worldwide and features 3 levels of silky smooth power assistance. To try is to be amazed.
- Hybrid AL e – The hybrid uses the same propulsion system as the Endurance SL e, it combines the speed and efficiency of a road bike with the additional comfort and control of an MTB. For those who take a more leisurely approach to their rides.
- CGR AL e – The acronym CGR stands for Cross, Gravel and Road, and sums this bike up perfectly. With a generous tyre clearance, off-road optimised geometry and a wide choice of build options it’s possible to tailor the build to suit specific terrains or build up an all-rounder capable of doing it all.
- Endurance SL R Disc – Our flagship ultralight carbon road platform which the Ribble Weldtite Pro Cycling Team will compete upon both domestically and internationally throughout 2020. This high-performance machine is suitable for endurance riders and racers.
- Endurance SL Disc – With many of the same advanced design and construction features as its sibling, the Endurance SL makes owning an elite-level performance road machine more accessible.